CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

I'm Here!!

After months of reading adoption blogs like it's my job, I've decided to enter the world of blogging. I've learned so much about adoption through reading blogs and now I hope that someone can learn about adoption through mine! I also thought friends and family would be interested in updates on our adoption.
We started the whole process last September. It took us until January to decide on a country to adopt from and what agency to go with. Since then we have finished our home study and just received the coveted I-171 from the USCIS. Our ageny just put us on "the list" and we are #18 in line for a baby girl. I just sent off the last parts of our dossier to get start certified and as soon as we get them back then it is off to our agency to be translated and then we will be DTV!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me be the first to say that I am SO SUPER EXCITED FOR YOU BOTH!!!! I love you and wish you nothing but luck and love in this process. Imagine - there is a little baby out there right now - or at least growing out there right now - who will someday soon be your child. I can't wait to meet her - and to be an aunt again!!!

Love,
Liz

Anonymous said...

Hi Jess and Tracy-
We are so excited and proud of you both! You will soon experience that there is no greater love than that of being a parent. Having a child will bring you an abundance of joy, more than I could ever put into words. You will both make wonderful parents. Time passes too quickly, savor every precious moment! Keep us informed. Love you - Louise