CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

All work and no play.....

Makes Jess a cranky girl!! I have been so busy for the last few weeks but this past weekend i got a break. T and I went home to my parents house for the weekend. Tracy was invited by my dad to play in the 3-day member-guest tournament at their country club. Tracy had a great time and while he was golfing i got to spend some time with my friend Wiz (her name is really Liz but when my brother was little he couldn't say his L's so he called her Wiz and it kind-of stuck). It was so nice to get away for a few days. But all good things come to an end. Today we found out that another one of our bank owned listings had all the copper stolen out of it and all the windows smashed. So tomorrow i will be calling the Police department again so i can get a police report so the bank can file a claim with their insurance company. This will be the third time in about 2 weeks that i have had to call the police. For any of you looking to get into the real estate business run don't walk but run away. OK i cant complain i kind of like calling the police. It's like being on Cops! and some of them are really cute. Don't tell my husband i said that.

0 comments: