CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

defeated

September 1st came...and went. It seemed like any other day. Life went on as usual. I thought it would be different. I guess i didn't really know what to expect. There was no total eclipse, no sonic boom nothing to signify the end of our hopes and dreams. It was just like any normal day.
I feel defeated in a way. Like Vietnam got the best of me. Like Vietnam was dangling an apple in front of me saying go ahead take a bite but before i can even take a bite they pull it away and laugh. I don't know weather to laugh or cry. All i can do is do on like business as usual. But i don't feel the same as i did a few weeks ago. I was hopeful then. Now i am defeated.
At this point all we can do it wait to see if Vietnam will open up anytime soon. I guess in the next few weeks we are going to talk about what to do next. If we are going to wait it out with Vietnam or move on.

2 comments:

Cinnamon said...

I have checked your blog from time to time from Kelli's blog. I just wanted to say that I am thinking of you two during this dificult time. This is just so heartbreaking. May your next decision bring blessings. Take Care.

Kelli said...

I am so sorry Jessica. My heart breaks for you. I hope you find peace with the Vietnam situation. I know your little girl will come home and hopefully it's soon!