CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The things we do for love...

For those of you who know me know that i have an irrational fear of needles especially getting my blood taken. Before we started the adoption i couldn't remember the last time i had my blood sucked out of me. Thanks to my desire to adopt a child i have now had to get it taken 2 that's right 2 times the year! The very first time didn't go so well. Think of a 2 year old getting blood taken and that was me. I had to leave with out getting it done. So back i went a few days latter. This time i was armed (no not with a gun) with some good old fashion drugs. The kind that make you a little less tense and if you take too many a little sleepy. Fast forward 7 months and we are back in the same position we were then. I need to have more blood taken because China requires more blood tests. All i have to say is they better have taken more then they need because i am NEVER going back there again. But at least i did it. And it really doesn't hurt more then a pinch but i just have a fear of needles. Tracy said i at least acted like maybe a teenager instead of a toddler this time. So if getting blood taken is the worst thing that is going to happen this time around then i will take it.

1 comments:

Kelli said...

At least it's over. I'm not bad with blood draws, but the dentist is a whole different story!