CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving

I want to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving.

Today starts our week of travels. Well it's not really a week but we will not be home again until Sunday. Today we are going to my parents house, then tomorrow we will be driving to Tracy's moms house(which is 2 hours from my parents house) to have Thanksgiving dinner at 1 then back to friends house to have dinner with my family and friends by 4. On Friday my mom and I brave the lines and go shopping. It had become a tradition for us to get up early (we are not part of the crazy people that get in a line at 4:30 am just to be the first person in the store early to us is leaving the house from 7- 8) of course we have to stop for coffee and a bagel and then its off to the mall. Although this year my mom said she didn't know if she wanted to go so i said that i will have to take Tracy with me. I think Tracy will talk her in to going with me. Tracy doesn't like shopping and he especially doesn't like shopping when there is 100,000 people in the mall that's 100 degrees. Oh course i would rather go shopping when there isn't as many people but it's Black Friday! Well i should get my butt in the shower. After giving Tracy a lecture about getting home at exactly 9:45 so we can get to my parents house around 12 so i have time to make my pies so i dont have to stay up to midnight doing it i probably should be ready when he gets here! Where is he you might ask? He has the unfortunate task of evicting someone out of their apartment. Before you go thinking we are horrible people for evicting someone the day before Thanksgiving it's not me that is evicting them. The property was foreclosed on and the bank that now owns the property is evicting all the tenants. We offered this guy cash for keys (cash for moving out by a certain time) but he blew us off and never showed up at the eviction hearings. I feel sorry for him but we did everything to help this guy. Sometimes they think they really wont get evicted.
Anyway it's almost Thanksgiving so

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

1 comments:

Cinnamon said...

I obviously missed BF this year. I hope you got some good deals!