CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Maizie update!

We got an update on our little M the other day. No pictures yet hopefully this week they will send pictures. She is doing well. She is walking! My little girl is walking! She likes to sit in her crib and play. Her favorite toys are the ones that make sounds. She is still a little peanut and only weights 18 pounds. I was really having a hard time with the wait but getting this little update made it better. Hopefully next week we will get some pictures. Our LOA would be nice too!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

She is a peanut! I bet she is cute walking. I hope you get pictures and LOA very very soon!

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

TEEEEEEENNNNYYYYY! Love that!

Fingers crossed for photos soon!!
(And LOA of course!)

Cinnamon said...

I hope you do get pics soon. LOA would be awsome! Praying you to be united soon!