CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 31, 2009

Happy Friday!

We have our LOA!!!!!!!!! I cant believe it!! I am in shock right now!!!! We hope to be traveling in 5-8 weeks to get our little girl! I cant believe we are going to have her for her 2nd birthday, Thanksgiving and Christmas!!!!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!

We waited 159 days (but who's counting) and now that it is here i am SO unprepared. There are so many things on my list that i need to do. But right now i am going to CELEBRATE!!!

5 comments:

Kelli said...

FINALLY!!!! So happy for you!

Sandra & Steve said...

Congratulations, wonderful news! Been following your blog since you were in line for VN and am thrilled you (finally) got your LOA for your beautiful baby girl!

Krista said...

Congratulations!!! Get packing! Seriously - I packed and repacked for Alex so many times, trying to get everything just right.

Elizabeth Frick said...

Oh, this is so, so exciting!!! Travel day will be here before you know it! (And btw, I'm so sorry I've been absent here - I thought I had your blog in my reader and apparently not.) but enough of that. Yahoo for you guys!!!

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!! What wonderful news!