CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

2nd and 3rd of July


We just got home from a very busy but fun holiday weekend. Friday afternoon we packed up and left to go to my Mother-in-law's house for a little cook-out and then to watch the fireworks. I think Maizie enjoyed the fireworks but was just as happy to play with my shoes. After the fireworks were over we jumped back in the car to head to my parents house. Saturday Maizie, Grandma and I spent the day by the pool while Grampa and Tracy went golfing. Then it was back to my parents country club for dinner. Maizie loved running around and "playing" (mostly stared them down) with the other kids. One little boy handed her a golf club which she then threw. Grampa was proud that she just threw her first golf club. I wish I got a picture of it. It was kind of funny. Once dinner was over Grampa took her for a little walk.



Maizie could have spent hours running down the hill on the 18th green.









I think this is one of my favorite pictures of Maizie. She just looks so cute in her white dress in the white chair. And that look is her trademark look. "What, I'm not doing anything"



The night ended for Maizie with a little driving down the driveway.





Which brings us to the 4th....

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Maizie looks so cute in that white dress! The bike pics are fun!

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

Uh oh - what happened on the fourth!? That sounds so ominous!

I love that shot of her in the chair too!

Grandma said...

When are you comin' back? Miss u!