CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

PA!!

I got an email from our agency today that we received our PA (pre-approval)! We were told it would take anywhere from 2-4 weeks to get our PA but it came in a little over a week. Our next big step is our LOA (letter of acceptance). Once that comes we should travel with in a month. Our LOA should take another 2-3 months to get. Hopefully we will be able to travel in May.
Every step makes it a little more real. I feel like everything is happening so fast now. Not that it's a bad thing! I would travel tomorrow if i could. I have so much to do. I better go start a list.

A few weeks ago we decided we needed a cat. So here are a few pictures of Cali. Kodi and Cali getting to know each other...it didn't go to well at first. But they like each other now.


2 comments:

Cinnamon said...

That last picture cracked me up! This is so exciting!!!! Maybe this will go by fast too and you will leave soon. Wooo Hoooooo!

Kelli said...

Congrats! I love that last picture- too funny!