CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

DTC BABY!!!!!!

That's right! Our dossier is finally on it's way to China!!!! When i got the email from our agency saying our dossier was on it's way to China it made me cry a little. Tracy just laughed at me. This is a HUGE step for us. Once our dossier is logged in at the CCAA (China Center for Adoption Affairs) we will get a LID (log in date) and then they will begin to review our dossier. Hopefully this wont take too long. We have been told we will get to travel anywhere between 3-6 months. Lets hope 3 months and not 6. I am dying to meet my little girl. Now that we are finally DTC it seems that much more real! I have nothing ready for her. I have a crib mattress but no crib. I have clothes but no dresser. So i will be in nesting mode for the next several months. I am just so excited. I think i am going to go shopping for her tomorrow.

5 comments:

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

YAY!!! Awesome news!! I say go shopping!

Cinnamon said...

Wonderful news. I hope you get to travel soon.

Kelli said...

Congratulations! I hope you travel very soon. Three months will fly by...get shopping, girl!

Kay Bratt said...

Oh my...she is just a tiny bundle of precious!

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

I'm stopping over from the Mifan Mommy Club site. I wanted to get to know some of the other mamas giving rice too...

Congrats on being DTC! Here is hoping for a soon and safe trip!