CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

9/2

Our consulate appointment is confirmed! We are leaving 9/2!!! As in next Wednesday!!!!!! Our flights are booked!!! Our hotels are booked!!! We are almost on our way!! And as if that wasn't good enough we received new pictures of Maizie!!!!
The next one is my favorite picture of her. Tracy is in trouble. She is going to look at him with her big brown eyes she is going to get what ever she wants.
They shaved her head but thats ok. She is still the cutest little girl ever and i have lots of bows!!!

11 comments:

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

WHOOOOOHOOOOO!!!! What wonderful news!!!

Elizabeth Frick said...

She is so adorable! And yahoo for much-deserved good news for you guys!!! Go get her!

Kelli said...

Wow! I am so excited you are going next week. She is so gorgeous!!!

Sandra & Steve said...

Beautiful girl, yayyy to get her!!

Barbara said...

I get chills just thinking about it!! Wow!! Bon voyage!

Barbara said...

Happy chills, of course :)

Mom said...

Now you will have to change your blog name to bringingupbabyblog!

Cinnamon said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is great news!! I have been out of the loop because we are getting ready to move. I am so very happy you will be with your little girl soon! Have a great trip!

Kelli said...

Just so you know I am STALKING YOUR BLOG! Are you there yet? I am so excited!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for an update. Are you visiting the orphanage? Our daughter is waiting in Ankang. I wish I would have found your blog sooner. Have a wonderful time.

Sandra & Steve said...

I heard sometimes you can't blog from China, hope all is well. Please do remember to post on your return so we can see you with your beautiful baby girl. Wishing you all the best. Sigh, this brings back so many memories of when we traveled to get our girl.