CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 24, 2009

TA!! TA!! TA!!

Guess who is going to China???!!!! WE ARE!!!!!! We have our Travel Approval! Our agency is still trying to confirm our travel dates. We have to wait for them to schedule our consulate appointment. But we might be able to leave on 9/2! That's right I said 9/2 as in next Wednesday!! If not 9/2 we will leave on 9/9. I am just so so so excited!!! It's so crazy to think we could could have our little girl in our arms 2 weeks from now!

7 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elizabeth Frick said...

Yahoo!!! I was *so* hoping this would be your post when I saw it pop up in my reader. So, SO excited for you guys. FINALLY!!!
(sorry about the deleted comment; i was logged in as my hubby)

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

WAAAAAAHHHHHOOOOOO!!!!!!

Spencer and I are *literally* jumping for joy for you! So very, very happy for you! :-)

(9/2 would be ironically one year after another door shut, wouldn't it?!)

Shirlee McCoy said...

Congratulations! What wonderful news!

Sandra & Steve said...

More wonderful news! I am so happy for you guys, soon to be holding your beautiful baby daughter for the first time. Brings back such sweet memories for me, sharing your joy. Safe travels!

Kelli said...

How exciting!!!! I can't wait to see pictures of your new family of 3!

Amanda said...

Wow congrats! (Another adoptive momma here, who reads your blog but rarely comments). Wonderful news :)