CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 11, 2009

5 weeks

Tomorrow will be 5 weeks with Maizie! It seems so much longer then that. I know I have been mia lately but hopefully that will all change soon. I think we finally have a schedule worked out. Bedtime has been a little rough but I know I shouldn't complain. The only hard part is when we put her down the only way to get her to sleep is to let her cry for a little while (and by a little while I mean 10 minutes max) but once she is asleep she sleeps through the night. She usually sleeps 8pm-8am with a 1-2 hour nap during the day. However we are having issues with food. Maizie was refusing to eat anything but Cheerios for about a week. Even things that she loved she stopped eating. Just yesterday she started eating her beloved banana's again but that's about it. Banana's, Cheerios and Puffs. Oh and she also eats cider doughnuts. We went to pick pumpkins today and bought some cider doughnuts while we were there and Maizie loved them.



This is what I see when I look down. This is her "Mommy I'm so cute can you pick me up please" look.


3 comments:

Elizabeth Frick said...

Yahoo! So glad for an update. She is just adorable. Don't let the food thing worry you - she'll be back in the swing of things in no time. And her sleep actually sounds pretty good. I have some friends who have it much, much worse.
Glad you guys are getting in the swing of things :)

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

I may be one of the friends Elizabeth is referring too....

I agree, don't let the food thing worry you too much. It's one of the few things they have control over. And sometimes they boycott... we've had that once or twice. Is she still taking bottles? That's where they get most of the nutrition from, so if she's still taking those, she should be fine.

Those photos are adorable! More?!

Kelli said...

Sounds like things are going pretty well. I can say don't worry about the food thing but Aiden is a pretty good eater. I know I would stress too. Have you tried yogurt drinks? Aiden LOVES them. I give him one if he hasn't eaten a great meal. I just buy the kroger brand.

She is such a cutie!