CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 26, 2009

Park!

Before we get to the park I need advice (especially from all the AP's). We are having food issues. At first she was a pretty good eater, picky (she wouldn't eat much other then her fav's) but would eat a lot of the foods she liked. Banana's and cheerios being her fav's. A few weeks ago she decided she no longer liked banana's or cheerios or anything else for that matter and went on a hunger strike for a few days. And just as fast as she decided she didn't like banana's she started eating them again. A few days ago she went on another hunger strike. I always try to feed her a few new foods a week to see what she likes. 2 days ago she decided she loves yogurt. Now she will only eat yogurt. Breakfast, lunch and dinner all she wants is yogurt. She still has 3 bottles a day and always drinks the whole bottle. She is getting little to no protein. She occasionally will eat a peanut butter sandwich but still wont eat any meat (not even chicken nuggets). She wont even eat pasta! Who doesn't like pasta! I feel like she picks a food and eats it until she is sick of it and then moves on to another food. Usually getting her to put something in her mouth isn't the problem. She will put everything in her mouth it's just keeping it in there that's the problem. If she doesn't like it or isn't in the mood for it she will spit it back out. I have tried shoving it back in and occasionally that works. I need help so any advice is greatly appreciated.

Ok now on to the park. I took Maizie to the park for the first time the other day and she had a great time but i forgot my camera. So Sunday we went back to the park with Daddy.
Having a good time on the swings.
Going down the slide was just ok.

I think she would much rather play with the leaves.

Maybe going up the slide is more fun.


Going to get Daddy!
Just because I am so cute!

Taking a break.

M loves to hang upside down. She's too funny.




2 comments:

Kelli said...

Such a sweetheart! Don't stress too much about the eating. Aiden has days where he eats next to nothing. They always say they'll eat when they're hunry...but I know how hard it is not to stress and worry! I think I mentioned this before but I do a lot of supplementing with the yogurt drinks. Does she lik cheese? Aidne loves the chunks of colby-jack. Sorry I don't have any moe advice!

Barbara said...

Our son, Daniel (S. Korea) and his cousin (S. Korea), both 18-19 mos. have food issues from time to time. I think it's a power/control thing. Some days Daniel loves bananas, cheese, pasta; other days he spits them out. If Maizie is still drinking a bottle 3x a day, she is getting protein from the milk. If you want her to get more protein, formula once or twice (in one of those bottles), may be the answer. She will eat when she's hungry, and she won't dehydrate or starve if she's still getting her bottles. Does she like goldfish crackers? Or Gerber puffs? I know Daniel LOVES the puffs, and they dissolve instantly in the mouth. Hope that helps. :)