CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Closed???

So we got back from our vacation late Tuesday night and Wednesday morning I turn on my computer to find this. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080428/ap_on_re_as/vietnam_us_adoption

We immediately, after I stopped sobbing, called our agency. They are trying to figure out how many children they are going to be able to refer out before the Sept. 1st deadline. We should know more in a few days. So again all I can do is wait. Wait for something I have NO control over. The only thing I can do is try to keep busy at work. Try to keep my mind off of it. So if anyone has an extra bottle of wine lying around I might need it!

1 comments:

Information Innovation Lab said...

Hi Jessie and Tracy - We have been following your blog and are very sorry to hear that you are in limbo for a while. You are in our thoughts and prayers and we hope that all will work out for the both of you. Stay well and we will continue following your wonderful blog. Love, Aunt Marie and Uncle John