CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 19, 2008

Embassy!!

Tracy called our agency for an update on our dossier and we were pleasantly surprised to hear that it is at the Embassy already! It is going to be translated and then we will be DTV (dossier to Vietnam)!!!!!! Once it is in Vietnam it will be logged in and we will be officially logged in and waiting for a referral! We also got an update on our place in line and i am sad to report that we are only #10. 8 or 9 sounded so much better but i guess 10 isn't so bad. It is still looking good and we should know for sure if we are getting a referral or not in early August. August sounds so far away but when you think about it it's really only less then 3 months! Does anyone else know what is in August?? Our anniversary! Tracy and I will be celebrating our 5 year anniversary. So August could be a good month for us. We have been so busy with the work and running the office so August will be here before we know it.

1 comments:

Kelli said...

Hi Jessica! Thanks for you comment on my blog. I will have to add you to my blogroll so I can stay updated! I will email the password to my 2nd blog in a bit.