CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Decisions Decisions

We talked to our agency today and got some great news. Last week they got 12 (I think) referrals! We are now #8 or 9 on the girls list! So we are moving forward with Vietnam as planned. Our agency said it is looking good for us to get a referral by the cut off date (September 1st). There is still a chance that we might not get a referral by the cut off but it is looking good. So today I took our dossier (all the paperwork we need for the adoption) to Fedex to mail it to our agency. You would think taking a package to Fedex would be easy...well you would be wrong. To make a long story short, for some reason the zip code that i had (I do have the right zip code I checked 500 times) wasn't matching up with the town. So i had to put my package in the drop box. The fedex guy assured me that all would be good but i just tried the tracking number and still nothing! Tracy keeps telling me it will get there but if they still have not tracked it how is it going to get there by tomorrow morning! Deep breath. I'm #8 or 9 so everything is good today.

0 comments: