CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 27, 2008

BIG NEWS!!!!!

We have been waiting to share our news until after Christmas. We wanted to make sure our families knew before we announced it here. So.......WE ARE GOING TO BE PARENTS!!!!! We have officially accepted a referral of a beautiful little girl from China. We first saw her little face on December 8th. She was on our agencies Waiting Child list. We immediately fell in love with her but wanted a Doctor to look over her medical report. After we talked to a doctor that specializes in international adoption we knew she was going to be ours. And i may be a little bias but she is the cutest little girl we have ever seen. I know you probably want to see pictures so......introducing Maizie Ruyi.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jess, We are so happy for you! She is adorable! Keep us posted.

Best wishes,
Margaret Farley
Michela Costello
Lori Magenis
Kristina Turley
Cym Muscatello
Kendra Smith

P.S. Yes we are all together at Kendra's house!

Anonymous said...

How incredibly exciting! We're gonna need details though. How soon do you travel? How old is she? YAY!!!

Kelli said...

I have been meaning to email my congratulations, but now I can say them here. I am so happy for you and so excited for you! I hope the rest of the process is a speedy one!

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

EEEEEEK!!!! Congrats!! What a wonderful gift! I second Elizabeth - I want details!! :-)