CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

I was tagged!

I've been tagged by fellow adoptive parent (ok technically I am not an adoptive parent yet but i will be in 4-5 months) Cinnamon at http://nutmegmama.blogspot.com/. This is my first tag, yeah!

Q: five names you go by:
1. Jessica
2. Jessie
3. Jess
4. Bep (when my brother was little he couldn't say Jess so he called me Bep.)
5. hopefully mommy soon!

Q. three things you are wearing right now:
1. Jeans
2. black sweater
3. Uggs

Q. two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. Maizie
2. To finally be done with my dossier!

Q. two things you did last night:
1. Watched Damages but fell asleep half way thru
2. Went to Target

Q. two things you ate today:
1. Tomato Soup
2. Bread for my soup

Q. two people you last talked to on the phone:
1. Tracy
2. The police department (our local police clearances are FINALLY ready)

Q. two things you are going to do tomorrow:
1. Have my dossier notarized
2. Leave work early because it will be Friday!

Q. two longest car rides:
1. From NY To Florida with my mom
2. To Maine

Q. two of your favorite beverages:
1. non-fat latte with sugar-free caramel from *bucks
2. water

Q. the people you’d like to respond:
I was a little late at doing this so anyone who hasn't done it yet.

1 comments:

Cinnamon said...

Your matched with her so you're an AP in my book!