CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 26, 2009

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!

2009 is the year of Ji Chou. The year of the OX. Maizie is the year of the pig, T is the year of the Tiger and I am the year of the horse. For more info on the Chinese New Year go to
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_New_Year

Tonight we plan on celebrating the new year at PF Changs. Not only do i love their food but my favorite kids store is in the same mall! I think Maizie wardrobe will be expanding tonight! We can also celebrate that our dossier is finally notarized and state certified! Later this week we are driving to NYC to the Chinese Consulate to have or dossier authenticated and then it will be off to our agency to be translated and then to China. I will be so happy when i don't have to think about it anymore and i can actually start thinking about putting Maizie's room together. Right now it is a mess. I would post pictures but i am a little embarrassed about how messy it is at the moment.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 comments:

Cinnamon said...

Xin nian yu kuai ! I hope you have a good one.