CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 13, 2010

My Funny Valentine


Everyday Maizie does something (well many things) that make me laugh. I know I have mentioned before how much she loves her Kiki well she also loves her Kodi...but the feeling definitely isn't mutual. Most of the time we keep them separated but sometimes we just have to give in and let them play. Mai loves to sit on his bed and lean on him. Poor Kodi has a look on his face like "come save me please".

Maizie loves to sleep with the covers over her face. Usually they are pulled up over her head.


Maizie LOVES shoes. I mean she really really loves them. She plays with her shoes everyday. I usually line them up by the wall and everyday she has to put them on top of the speaker in a little pile.

She still loves her Lemur that we got in Florida (which is know known as Leeme). She drags him all over the house and likes to give him rides on her Kai-Lan car. She always put Leeme on the steering wheel. I try to show her how to put him on the seat but she insists on the steering wheel.


Last week we celebrated our 5 month anniversary. I cant believe it has only been 5 months. I don't remember what we did before her.

4 comments:

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

Great photos!

And isn't it amazing how quickly you can't remember what life was like PB?! (That's what we call Pre-Baby)

Elizabeth Frick said...

Maizie, you are a CUTIE PIE!

Grandma Meg said...

She is do darn cute! Missing her...

Kelli said...

Funny funny girl! And so cute too. I can't believe it's only been 5 months either.