CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sun???



It feels like it's been forever since we have seen the sun around here.
For the past week it's either been snowing or poring rain.
I am never one to complain about the winter. I usually like the winter. But this year it seems like the winter is way longer then normal. Probably because Maizie and I don't go out when the weather is bad. I feel cabin fever setting in! We finally got out of the house on Saturday so I could buy a new computer. I bought a Mac and so far I love it! I don't know why I didn't buy this
a year ago! The Internet is so fast, it doesn't take 15 minutes to upload 5 pictures to blogger, no pop-ups!! Did I mention how much I love my Mac?! Anyway here are some pictures from a few weeks ago...the last time we saw the sun.



These are a few from Chinese New Year. When we were in China we bought Maizie a few traditional dresses. It's still a little big. She had a lot of fun twirling with the skirt on.






3 comments:

Elizabeth Frick said...

Love her Chinese dress!
And welcome to the Mac cult... er... club. :)
I'm a Mac lover through and through!

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

I heart my Mac too! Yeah, I'm ALL SET with the winter. We spent most of yesterday out in the sun... love it!

Oh, and her dress is beautiful!

Kelli said...

We are SO ready for spring!