CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 8, 2010

new toy

Maizie and I took a little trip to Target today. Usually she like to stand up in the cart or run around the store but today she was a very good girl and actually sat in the cart. Since she was being such a good girl I decided she needed a new toy. To say she loves her tunnel is an understatement. She played it in non-stop for at least 30 minutes. After I set it up and she went though it for the first time she came over to me and gave me a kiss! I love my girl. She really has turned in to a sweet loving little girl.






Yelling because she just cant contain her excitement!



Taking a little rest.


I think this one is my favorite.


Looking out the window at Daddy.

I don't think she wants to get out!

Putting her head down to do "nice" to the tunnel.

Even Kiki wanted to get in on the fun (I couldn't get a good picture). Maizie thought it was very funny when Kiki went in her tunnel.

4 comments:

Elizabeth Frick said...

WHEEEE!!! tunnels are so fun :)

Grandma Meg said...

I want to get in there with her...such joy!

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

OOOO - FUN!!! We love tunnels here too! I actually have to hide ours in the basement otherwise nothing gets done!

Kelli said...

Looks like so much fun. Aiden loves tunnels too!