CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Poor Kiki

I know I have mentioned before how much Maizie loves her Kiki (kitty) but poor Kiki doesn't really feel the same. Here's a little insight in to what goes on in Kiki's life several times a day.

Here she is sleeping in her favorite spot on the arm of the couch.


Here comes Maizie!


I know this one is a little blurry but she can move fast!

Maizie trying to climb on top of Kiki.


Kiki has had enough.

By By Kiki.

But where did she go?? I can still see you Kiki!!

Kiki is hoping Kodi will save her.

4 comments:

Elizabeth Frick said...

Poor kitty :(
Ah how kids love a furry beast who doesn't love them back!

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

Poor Kiki is right!!! I hope they find peace with each other soon!

Kelli said...

That is so my cat's life. Our poor kitties...

Amy K. said...

Hi, Jessica!

Just checking in to see how Maizie was doing. She is really growing! I hope all is well with you guys. Libby sends Maizie a big hug!