CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Car



Last week when it was nice out I bought Maizie her first car. To say she loves it would be an understatement. Every morning she comes down and wants her boots on so she can go out an play. She always mows the lawn and then it's time for her driving lessons. She isn't quite tall enough to reach the ground so we usually end up pushing her around.

These were taken this afternoon. Tracy was letter her go down the driveway (our driveway has a slight slope to it) by herself.





This is one of my favorite pictures.








I love how she always has her hand on the steering wheel.



It was starting to get a little cool out so she wanted her hood up.

I totally didn't mean to sound like I was complaining in my last post about nap time. I know we are very luck that Maizie does sleep. She may not nap all the time but overall she sleeps pretty well.


4 comments:

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

These are some great shots! She just has the best facial expressions!

I know you weren't complaining... but I'm *still* jealous!

Elizabeth Frick said...

I LOVE the exhilaration on her face in that car! I *think* she likes it... ;)
No worries about your nap post - believe me, I know how FRUSTRATING any changes in sleep can be!

Grandma F. said...

Such joy! Can she parallel park yet???

Kelli said...

You can see how excited she is in those pictures. So much fun!