CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I've said it before...


And I'll say it again. Poor Kiki!











"What Mom?? I'm not doing anything. Nothing to see here."



We're still working on being nice to Kiki. I have a feeling we will be working on it for a long time. Very soon after I took these Kiki got her revenge.


This was taken a few weeks ago when it was nice out. Tracy was putting our chairs on the front porch. Maizie was very excited to see a chair just for her she just had to try it out.





4 comments:

Elizabeth Frick said...

No offense to Maizie, but I'm glad to hear Kiki got her revenge. Hopefully M wasn't hurt. But I always feel bad when animals just sit and take the abuse from kids... :)
It takes a loooong time to learn "gentle".

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

Oh, that "What Mom" shot is FUN-NEEEE. :-) Love her little chair!

Kelli said...

I've commented before that Aiden and our cat Tess have the same kind of relationship. I have given Aiden his first chore- feeding Tess. I keep hoping it will make them love each other. Time will tell...

Grandma F, said...

I'm glad Maizie likes her chair, but I bet she doen't do much sitting around!