CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Nap Time



Up until about about a month or 2 ago Maizie was a dream when it came time to sleep. For nap time after I put her in her crib she would play by herself for about a hour and then sleep for 2 hours. Some times she would have a "crib party" for a few hours but would always take a nap. And then at night she would just go to bed. Occasionally when we went in to check on her she would be awake but she would just lie there awake for a little while and put herself back to sleep and then sleep until about 8-8:30. Not any more. She falls right to sleep at nap time and sleeps anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours. At night she falls right to sleep but now she wakes up early. Early like 6:30-7 early. Tracy gets up with her every day, he's the best. Sometimes I feel a little guilty but hey I need my beauty sleep. Plus it's good Daddy Daughter time.

These were taken a few months ago during one of her "crib party's".



Bouncing in her crib.



Nothing to see here! I'm not going anything.






How can I be mad at this face.



AHHH Peace at last!


3 comments:

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

This sounds like a dream... wow! (Spencer is up by 5:45-6am every morning... and when I say "up" I mean ready to rock'n'roll.) And we don't nap any more. Apparently, none of the cool kids do. ;-)

Kelli said...

She's cute, even if she's not sleeping!

Elizabeth Frick said...

Yeah, I hate to say it, but 6:30 is NOT early. I know how upsetting it is when sleep is out of whack, though.